Privacy of Customer Data
We place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers and visitors. Our relationship with our customers is our most important asset. We want to assure you by this policy document to feel comfortable and confident while using our services and entrusting us with your personal information.
This statement applies to the InPatent Web site and services that display or link to this statement.
- When you purchase a InPatent service, we ask you for information such as name, address, and telephone number that helps us confirm that your payment information is correct. This information is used to create or maintain your InPatent customer account information.
- When you register at InPatent or any of our support portal, we require that you create user credentials consisting of a user id and password. We also collect an e-mail address so that we may send communications such as order confirmation or information about the status of your project.
- When you visit our Web sites we may collect information about the pages you view, the links you select/clicked or actions you take using the standard information that your browser sends to each Web site you visit such as IP address, browser type, and the previously visited Web page.
- We do not sell or rent the above collected personal information to anyone.
- We do not share the above collected personal information with anyone outside of our organisation (InPatent) for their promotional or marketing use.
- We do not share the above collected personal information with anyone inside of our organisation (InPatent) for promotional or marketing use without your consent.
- We use your personal information to manage your account, to contact you, and to operate, improve, and deliver our services, including Websites. We use your personal information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about our services related to your requirements, and to give you a customized, interactive experience as you use our services. We use your personal information to charge you for the services you purchase from us. We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you. We use your provided information to provide related assistance and services.
- We summarize information about your usage and combine it with that of others to learn about the use of our services to help us develop new and improved services. This information is collected in such a way that it can not be used to identify an individual.
- We retain copies of documents for which we provided you with service for records management and future references. This information may also be used to perform analysis relating to your claims under our service, or to provide you with a copy of your documents for your convenience.
- We may use service companies/professionals on our behalf to perform services for you but these companies are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
- We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend our organisation. For example, we may be required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
InPatentTM works to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices. We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards of all collected information. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. Whenever we prompt you to transmit sensitive information, such as personal information, we support the encryption of your information as it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.